Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Anacardium Occidentale
Anacardium Occidentale is used to treat corns, ringworm, allergic rash, and warts. It is also helpful in allergic skin rash with itching and redness, blister on skin with burning pain, corns, ringworm, allergic rash, warts. Vesicular eruption, on face especially itching almost intolerable, umbilicated vesicles as in small-pox.
The erysipelas spreads from left to right, and it cures erysipelas spreading from right to left, Rhus t. cures cases spreading left to right.
- Effective against corns, ringworm, allergic rashes, warts
- Provides relief from blisters on skin
- Help in increasing concentration
- Effective in forgetfulness, weak memory, difficult in thinking, and hypochondriasis
- Active ingredients: Anacardium Occidentale
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.