Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ammonium Benzoicum Homeopathy Pills:
Also known as Benzoate of Ammonia.
- Gout with fluid in great toe-joint indicates the action of this medicine.
- Albuminuria complicated with gout indicates Ammonium Benzoicum.
- Gout with deposits in joints is relieved with this remedy.
- Urinary incontinence in the aged with albuminous and thick deposits in the urine.
- Bloated face, eyelids swollen, head heavy stupid with kidney complaints indicates this remedy.
- Frequent hawking and spitting.
- Effective in reliving joint pain in old people
- Provides relief from feeling of heavy head
- Relieves swollen eye, eyelids and tongue swelling
- Improves urine formation and reduces the smell
- Relieves lower back pain and right flank soreness
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication.
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
- Size: 2 dram Glass Vials.
Composition: Active ingredients: Ammonium Benzoicum dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose.
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine?
Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Precautions while taking Ammonium Benzoicum:
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve
- Get the goodness of Ammonium Benzoicum medicated globules in various potencies. Available in 2 dram sterile glass vials, medicated from authentic Dilutions by traditional hand succussion method.
Safety guidelines when taking homeopathy medicine:
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible, it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.