Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Alnus Glutinosa
Alnus Glutinosa is a homeopathic remedy highly useful in treating conditions associated with respiratory system. It effectively treats symptoms of allergies including hay fever, cold, sore throat and chronic cases and helps restore vitality of the organs. Relieves congestion in the chest to treat breathing difficulties and is also useful in relieving throat pain with soreness.
- Helps in treating stomach disorders such as nausea, vomiting and indigestion
- Its laxative properties help relieve constipation and pain in the rectum after stool
- Highly effective in treating conditions associated with coria
- It can be used for treating discomfort in the breasts in women
- Excellent remedy for soothing rheumatic pains in joints
- Active ingredients: Alnus Glutinosa
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.