Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Alloxanum (Dilution)
Commonly found in white flour (maida)
Common Name: Allox
Causes & Symptoms for Alloxanum
- Blurring of vision is a common symptom for Alloxanum.
- Increased appetite with discomfort, a state of general uneasiness and sometimes even fainting
- Increased production and frequency of urine especially at night.
- Tendency for cuts and bruises get infected.
- Loss of sensation in parts is relieved with Alloxanum.
Side effects of Alloxanum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Alloxanum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Alloxanum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Alloxanum Dilution is an excellent homeopathic remedy which is used for the treatment of several health complications including disorders of the stomach and skin, corrects impaired vision and is an effective remedy in the treatment of debility. It contains diuretic properties which make Alloxan an effective remedy to cure urinary and bladder related disorders.
- Highly effective in providing relief from conditions of abnormal increase of appetite
- Relives vertigo caused due to discomfort in the stomach and pain in the abdominal region
- Excellent remedy to correct painful urination along with foul smelling urine
- Restricts the urge to urinate frequently, especially in the night.
- Read the label carefully before usage
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Directions for Use: Take 3-5 drops of dilution in 1 teaspoon water three times a day or as directed by the physician.
Alloxan Homeopathy Dilution is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.