Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Synonym: Allium Cep
For nasal congestion, watery eyes, suffocation, obstructed nose
Indications for Allium cepa LM Potency Medicine:
Allium Cepa is a chief remedy for common cold, influenza, coryza and cough. The discharge from the nose is profuse and watery but acrid. The nasal discharge excoriates the parts it touches. The nasal discharge drops from the tip of the nose. Allium Cepa also helps in spring coryza which is caused due to exposure to north western wind. The nasal discharges burn and corrodes the nose and the upper lip. Allium cepa also helps in eye secretions like watery discharge from eyes but these discharges are bland and don't itch your eyes.
Allium Cepa also helps in cough which compels the patient to grasp the larynx also helps in singer's cough. The cough sees to tear the larynx. Allium Cepa also helps in sinusitis. Headache, nose and eyes secretions is worse in the evening and in warm room and is relieved in open air. Allium Cepa is also indicated in hay fever with watering of the eyes with burning and smarting as from smoke. Allium Cepa also helps in traumatic chronic neuralgic pains after amputations with burning and stinging pain. The pain is like a long thread on face, hand, neck or chest.
Specially adapted to phlegmatic (relax and peaceful) patients; colds in damp cold weather. Neuralgic pains, like a fine thread, following amputations or injuries to nerves. Traumatic chronic neuritis. Burning in nose, mouth, throat, bladder and skin. Sensation of glowing heat on different parts of the body.
Patient Profile: Allium cepa LM Potency Medicine
Mind: Sleepiness, lethargic with indifference to relatives.
Mistakes in writing.
Foolish behaviour. Walks on his toes or lateral side of feet.
Generalities: Amel. Open air.
Agg. Warm room, evening.
Ailments go from left to right side.
Neuralgic, tearing pains, like a thread; After amputation.
Ailments after operations, injuries.
Food and drinks: Desire: Oninons.
Amel. Onions, agg. cucumber.
Head: Pain mostly forehead extending to temples or nose.
Agg. Warm room, evening, closing eyes.
Amel. Open air, during menses.
Eye: Lachrymation (watery eyes) in warm room.
Sensation of smoke.
Nose: Coryza and hay fever, watery burning discharge from nose and bland discharge from eyes.
Discharge irritates upper lip. Violent sneezing.
Agg. warm room, evening; amel. open air.
Starts left, ext. to right. Spreading to ears, throat, larynx, bronchi.
Face: Neuralgia amel. cold air.
Paralysis, agg. left side; with profuse urine.
Larynx and trachea: Pain larynx on coughing, must grasp larynx.
Respiration: Allergic asthma.
Cough: Agg. Cold air, going from warm room to cold air or vice versa, getting into bed at night.
Back: Pain right scapula, agg. lying.
Extremities: Ulcers feet, esp. heel.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.