Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Allen Gynical Syrup is a natural homeopathic remedy for Gynaecological problems. Indicated for heavy irregular bleeding with pain in the lower abdomen or back difficulty urinating and moving bowels, incontinence, backaches, bleeding between periods, chronic and abnormal bleeding.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Allen Gynical Syrup
- Ashoka janosia: Nourishing tonic for Uterus. It also helps to relieve the menstrual problems.
- Abroma augusta: It causes the menses to appear and gives the tone and strength to the uterus. It is considered a natural emmenagogue and a uterine tonic
- Aletris farinose: Premature and profuse menses, with labour-like pains. Retarded and scanty flow. Uterus seems heavy. Prolapse, with pain in right inguinal region.
- Caulophyllum: Complaints of the uterus, for instance profuse bleeding as well as absence of a tone in the muscles of the uterus.
- Hydrastis canadensis: It has proved valuable in vaginal and uterine leucorrhoea, and in all cases of enfeebled mucous tissues. Pulsatilla: Useful remedy in dysmenorrhoea. Dark menses which are delayed and accompanied with this severe menstrual colic.
- Viburnum opulus: Menses too late, scanty, lasting a few hours, offensive in odor, with crampy pains, cramps extend down thighs (Bell). Bearing-down pains before. Ovarian region feels heavy and congested. Aching in sacrum and pubes, with pain in anterior muscles of thighs.
- Magnesia phosphorica: Menstrual colic; pain precedes flow; Ovarian neuralgia, Vaginismus. Ovaritis. Membranous dysmenorrhoea. Menses too early, with dark, fibrinous, stringy flow. Severe cramping pains over entire pelvis.
- Nux vomica: Alleviate excessive bleeding from fibroid tumors. Helonias dioica: Atony of the genital organs, and pain extending from the back of the uterus.
- Mercurius solubilis: Menses profuse, with abdominal pains. Leucorrha excoriating, greenish and bloody; sensation of rawness in parts. Stinging pain in ovaries (Apis). Itching and burning; worse, after urinating.
Side effects:No side effects ofAllen Gynical Syrup are known
Contra indications: No contra indications for the use ofAllen Gynical Syrup are known.Further products do not interfere with any other medication.
|Dosage||One or two teaspoonful of Allen Gynical Syrup after food thrice a day or as directed by the Physician.|
|Manufacturer||Allen Homoeo & Herbals Products Ltd.Hyderabad|
Allen Homoeo and Herbal Products Limited is the front runner in Indian Homoeopathic Industry with 35 Years of experience in manufacturing world- class medicines. For over three decades, millions of Indians have benefited using our medicines. Allens Medicines are safe and do not have any side effects or contraindications. They are very effective for adults and children as well.