Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Allen Calsil Drops:
Bony degeneration due to calcium deficiency. Helps in calcium assimilation, supportive therapy during pregnancy, lactation & menopausal syndrome. Effective in retarded bony growth & delayed dentition. Growing pain of babies.
Ingredients of Allens Calsil Drops:
- Calcarea phosphoric: Calcarea Phosphoricum is the major constituent in bones and teeth. It is commonly prescribed for treating teething problems in infants, after dental drilling or surgery, to reduce tooth decay, and to stimulate the timely eruption of teeth.
- Symphytum officinale: Symphytum officinale acts as an anti-inflammatory to promote the healing of bruises, sprains, and open wounds when applied topically. The roots and leaves of this plant contain the protein allantoin, which stimulates cell proliferation and promotes wound and bone healings.
- Ruta graveolens: Ruta graveolens L. (Rutaceae) is a medicinal plant widely used in the Mediterranean region to treat pain, dermatitis, rheumatism, and other inflammatory diseases.
- Silicea: Silica improves collagen production. Silica can help to form the building blocks of collagen, a protein found in skin, cartilage, blood, muscles, and ligaments that helps to keep skin elastic.
- Calcarea fluorica: Calcarea fluorica is used for the temporary relief of symptoms associated - with cracking of joints and minor joint pain. with cracking of joints and minor joint pain.
- Calcarea carbonica
- Natrum phosphoricum
- Acidum phosphoricum
Benefits of Allens Calsil Drops:
- Used for the treatment of bone degeneration due to calcium deficiency
- Helps to fight against retarded bone growth
- Acts as a supportive therapy during pregnancy and menopausal syndrome
Dosage of Allens Calsil Drops
- Infants and children up to 5 years can be given 5 drops that can be taken thrice daily
- Children above 5 years of age can be given 8-10 drops thrice daily whereas an adult can take 15-20 drops thrice daily