Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Allen A87 Homeopathic drops:
Retention of nitrogenous waste products in the body due to renal dysfunction causes high creatinine and urea levels in the body resulting in metabolic disturbances, such as acidification of the blood and elevated potassium levels, and changes in body fluid balance. A87 Creatinine and Blood Urea Drops effectively control the creatinine and urea levels in the body thus the metabolic disturbances.
Creatinine and blood urea are two important markers used to assess kidney function and evaluate overall health. Here's a closer look at creatinine and blood urea:
- Creatinine is a waste product produced by muscles as a result of normal metabolic processes. It is filtered out of the blood by the kidneys and excreted in the urine.
- Measurement: Creatinine levels are typically measured through a blood test. The results are reported as milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) or micromoles per liter (µmol/L).
- Kidney function: Creatinine is a reliable indicator of kidney function. Elevated levels of creatinine in the blood can indicate decreased kidney function or kidney damage. Healthy kidneys efficiently filter creatinine, so an increase in blood creatinine levels suggests a reduced ability of the kidneys to remove waste from the body.
- Creatinine clearance: Creatinine clearance is a calculation that estimates the glomerular filtration rate (GFR), which is a measure of the kidney's ability to filter waste products. It involves collecting a 24-hour urine sample along with a blood sample to measure creatinine levels.
- Blood urea, or blood urea nitrogen (BUN), is a measurement of the amount of urea nitrogen in the blood. Urea is a waste product formed in the liver from the breakdown of proteins.
- Measurement: Blood urea levels are also measured through a blood test and reported in milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) or millimoles per liter (mmol/L).
- Kidney function: Like creatinine, blood urea levels are used to assess kidney function. The kidneys filter urea out of the blood, and elevated blood urea levels can indicate reduced kidney function or other factors affecting the kidneys' ability to remove waste products.
- Other factors: It's important to note that blood urea levels can be influenced by factors other than kidney function, such as dehydration, high protein intake, gastrointestinal bleeding, certain medications, and liver disease.
Creatinine-to-Blood Urea Ratio:
- The creatinine-to-blood urea ratio (C/B ratio) is sometimes used to assess dehydration and the cause of acute kidney injury. A higher ratio may indicate dehydration, while a lower ratio may suggest other causes of kidney dysfunction.
Interpretation and further evaluation:
- Creatinine and blood urea levels are typically evaluated in combination with other tests, medical history, and physical examination to assess kidney function and overall health.
- Abnormal creatinine and blood urea levels may warrant further evaluation, such as additional kidney function tests (e.g., GFR calculation, urine analysis), imaging studies (e.g., ultrasound, CT scan), or consultation with a nephrologist (kidney specialist).
It's important to note that the interpretation of creatinine and blood urea levels should be done by a healthcare professional who can consider the individual's specific circumstances and medical history.
Note: This is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have concerns about any other health-related issues, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.
Allen A87 composition:
Each 5ml. contains
- Arsenicum Album 3x
- Apis Mellifica 3x
- Chimaphila Umbellate 3x
- Clematis Erecta 3x
- Equisetum Hyemale 3x
- Lycopodium Clavatum 3x
- Sarsaparilla 3x
- Staphysagria 3x
- Ferrum Metallicum 3x
- Calcarea Phosphrica 3x
- Serum Anguillae 6x
- Solidago Virgaurea 3x
- Cortisone 3x in aqua destillata
Mode of Action Of homeopathic ingredients of Allen A87 Creatinine & Blood urea:
- Arsenicum album: Prevents rise in creatinine and blood urea levels in patients of chronic kidney failure.
- Apis mellifica: Remedy for kidney disorders. Reduces creatinine and blood urea levels.
- Chimaphila umbellate: Prevents increase in creatinine and urea levels in patients.
- Clematis erecta: Improves urine output and decreases creatinine and urea levels.
- Equisetum hyemale: Feeling of fullness in the bladder even after urinating.
- Lycopodium clavatum: A painful urge to pass urine but has to strain to make the urine flow.
- Sarsaparilla: Helps in improving kidney function.
- Sepia: Kidney failure in worn-out and irritable patients.
- Staphysagria: Kidney affections in women after recurrent UTIs.
- Ferrum metallicum: Takes care of iron deficiency associated with kidney disease.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Maintains the equilibrium of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- Serum anguillae: It improves the glomerular filtration rate, and reduces creatinine and blood urea levels.
- Solidago virgaurea: Effective remedy for kidney malfunction.
- Cortisone: Improves the functioning of kidneys.
Side effects: No side effects of <> are known
Contra indications: No contra indications for the use of <> are known. Other products do not interfere with any other medication.
Take 50 Drops in half a cup of water daily 4 times for 4 days. After 4 days take 30 Drops 3 times a day or as directed by the Physician.
Metabolic disturbances & elevated potassium levels
Allen Homoeo & Herbals Products Ltd.Hyderabad
Other homeopathy creatinine & blood urea medicines similar to A87
Wheezal Renal Forte Drops for Urea, Creatinine control
New Life NL-2 blood urea creatinin drops for kidney disorders