Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Allen A81 drops:
Allen A81 Skin Abscess and Boils Drops are indicated for thick, yellow liquid pus formations under the skin caused by an infection, characterized by heat, swelling, redness, and pain.
Abscesses and boils are both types of skin infections that result in the formation of a localized collection of pus. While they share some similarities, there are distinct differences between the two:
- Definition: An abscess is a pocket of pus that forms within body tissues, often as a result of a bacterial infection.
- Causes: Abscesses typically occur when bacteria enter the body through a wound, hair follicle, or blocked sweat gland. Common bacteria that can cause abscesses include Staphylococcus aureus.
- Symptoms: Abscesses are characterized by a painful, swollen, and inflamed area of skin. The affected area may be warm to the touch and may appear red. As the abscess progresses, it may develop a visible head or a fluctuant area that contains pus.
- Definition: A boil, also known as a furuncle, is a specific type of abscess that forms deep within a hair follicle.
- Causes: Boils are typically caused by a bacterial infection, commonly by Staphylococcus aureus. They often develop when bacteria enter the hair follicle through a cut, scratch, or other break in the skin.
- Symptoms: Boils usually start as a painful, red, and tender bump that gradually increases in size. Over time, the boil may fill with pus and develop a white or yellow center known as the "head." Boils can be accompanied by symptoms such as fever, fatigue, and swollen lymph nodes in severe cases.
It's important to note that both abscesses and boils can be painful and may require medical attention for proper diagnosis and treatment. It is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional if you suspect you have an abscess or boil to receive appropriate care and prevent complications.
Note: This is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have concerns about any other health-related issues, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.
Get the complete list of homeopathy medicines for boils and abscesses here
Allen A81 composition:
Each 5ml. contains
- Belladonna 3x 0.50 ml
- Bryonia alba 3x 0.50 ml
- Chamomilla 3x 0.50 ml
- Silicea 3x 0.25 ml
- Aconitum napelles 3x 0.25 ml
- Pulsatilla nigricans 3x 0.25 ml
- Calendula officinalis 3x 0.75 ml
- Myristica sebifera 3x 0.25 ml
- Lycopodium clavatum 3x 0.50 ml
- Stramonium 3x 0.25 ml
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 3x 0.25 gm
- Pyrogenium 3x 0.25 ml
- Calcarea carbonica 3x 0.25 gm
- In Aqua Destillata.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Allen A81 drops:
- Belladonna: Throbbing, painful boils with redness.
- Bryonia alba: Boils hot and painful, worse warmth, motion.
- Chamomilla: Boils with unendurable pain in sensitive, irritable children.
- Silicea: Ripens abscess and promotes suppuration. It heals a boil which is of an obstinate nature.
- Aconitum napelles: Boils, red, hot, swollen, and burning.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Skin troubles after rich food with diarrhea from delayed menses.
- Calendula officinalis: If the abscess is septic with yellow thick pus.
- Myristica sebifera: It often acts better and more powerfully in the opening of the abscess. Acts as a homeopathic knife.
- Lycopodium clavatum: Abscesses beneath the skin, worse warm applications.
- Stramonium: Shiny red eruptions.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum: Abscess with thick pus and great throbbing pain.
- Pyrogenium: Recurring abscess, fever, and septic conditions. Dr Vikas Sharma says it is effective for recurring abscess. It is also useful for fever and septic conditions.
- Calcarea carbonica: Abscess in patients of tubercular diathesis.
Side effects: No side effects of Allen A81 drops are known
Contra indications: No contra indications for the use of Allen A81 drops are known. Other products do not interfere with any other medication.
Take 15 to 20 Drops in half a cup of water daily 4 times or as directed by the Physician.
Heat, swelling, redness & pain.
Allen Homoeo & Herbals Products Ltd.Hyderabad
Other homeopathy skin abscess & boil medicines similar to A81
Bakson Belladonna Ointment for boils, abscesses, carbuncles, swelling
Similia Belladonna Oil for acne, rashes, boils, abscesses
Dr.Bakshi B61 Blood Purifier drops for impurities of blood & unhealthy skin.