Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Allen A07 Dental drops
Allen A07 Dental Drops Drops are indicated for toothache, spongy, inflamed, and painful gums, and gingivitis.
Gingivitis is a common gum disease characterized by inflammation of the gums (gingiva). It is typically caused by a buildup of plaque, a sticky film of bacteria that forms on the teeth. Plaque contains harmful bacteria that release toxins, leading to an immune response and inflammation of the gums.
Common signs and symptoms of gingivitis include:
- Red, swollen, or tender gums
- Bleeding gums, especially during brushing or flossing
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Receding gums or the formation of pockets between the teeth and gums
- Changes in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
If left untreated, gingivitis can progress to a more severe form of gum disease called periodontitis, which can cause irreversible damage to the gums and supporting structures of the teeth.
Tip: If your tooth pain becomes acute or unbearable, Dr. Kirti tells you how to stop tooth pain fast with this 4 mother tincture Gargle, Mouthwash
A07 drops composition:
- Chamomilla Q, 1.00 ml.
- Plantago major Q 0.75 ml.
- Calendula officinalis Q, 0.75 ml.
- Hypericum perforatum Q0.75 ml.
- Echinacea angustifolia Q 0.50ml.
- Aqua Destillata.
- Staphysagria 3x 0.50 ml.
- Mentha piperita Q 0.50 ml.
- Syzygium aromaticum Oil
Mode of action of homeopathic ingredients in Allen A07 drops:
- Chamomilla: Toothache is caused by taking warm water in the mouth but is not relieved by cold things. Pain is maddening. Decay of the tooth is generally the cause.
- Plantago major: Dilution can cure toothache within 15 minutes. Plantago is an excellent remedy for toothache. Dr Gopi says Plantago is of help in all those cases where the teeth ache and are sensitive. Teeth show caries and most persons requiring Plantago have increased salivation in their mouth with toothache. Plantago also gives good results when there is swelling of cheeks and toothache. Hollow cavities appear in the affected teeth. The pain radiating from teeth to ears is best controlled with Plantago. At times the nerve pain in teeth can spread to the eyes. In such reflex pain in the eyes from teeth, Plantago plays a beautiful role in controlling pain
- Calendula officinalis: It is an excellent hemostatic in tooth extraction. Pain is excessive and out of all proportion to injury due to probable nerve involvement.
- Hypericum perforatum: Toothache. Remedy after tooth extraction when there is nerve pain.
- Echinacea angustifolia: Teeth sensitive to drafts of air.
- Staphysagria: Toothache due to unhealthy and decaying gums. Teeth turn black. Pain is worse with hot or cold things. Staphysagria is a very effective cure when any food or drink excites the toothache just by touching the teeth. The toothache may appear either in decayed teeth or in sound teeth. The intake of cold drinks worsens the pain. Excessive saliva in the mouth and bleeding from gums may also be noted in a few patients.
- Mentha piperita: It stimulates the nerve receptors thus relieving pain.
- Syzygium aromaticum Oil: Clove oil is used to disinfect root canals and helps in relieving toothache.
|Dosage||Apply a few Allen A07 Dental Drops on a wet cotton swab, place it over the affected area, and rub gently.|
|Manufacturer||Allen Homoeo & Herbals Products Ltd.Hyderabad|
Other tooth pain/dental care homeopathy medicines similar to A07
Dr.Bakshi B18 Teeth drops for delayed teething, Pyorrhoea
Dr.Reckeweg R35 Teething Ache drops
Fourrts Gumforte Gel for Stronger Teeth, Healthy Gums
Wheezal WL 10 Dental Neuralgia Drops