Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indications of Allens Bhp-10 Drops:
- Poor urine flow, Frequent desire to urinate.
- Restoring the state of health without the need for surgical intervention
- It relieves the frequency, urgency, hesitancy to urinate, dribbling of urine & interrupted flow.
The Benefits of Ingredients in Allens Bhp-10 Drops:
- Sabal serr: Burning in the urethra while passing urine and difficulty in passing urine. Recent or chronic enlargements. The sensation of coldness from the prostate gland to the genitals.
- Conium Mac: After urinating, spasmodic pain in the bladder, Dribbling urination in old men.
- Thuja Occ: Frequent micturition accompanying pains. Desire is sudden and urgent, but cannot be controlled. Pain and burning felt near the neck of the bladder, with frequent and urgent desire to urinate.
- Chimaphila Umb: Great urge to urinate. Straining is necessary to commence urination. Urine feels hot when passed.
- Clematis Erecta: Urine flows by fits, starts or dribbles, strains out a few drops, then full stream flows. Burning in urethra during urination. Last drop causes violent burning.
- Pareira Brava: Retention of urine due to prostate enlargement
- Acidum phos: Increased frequency of urination, mainly during night.
- Staphysagria: Frequent desire to pass urine, with burning is relieved with help of Staphysagria (staph).
Precautions while using Allens Bhp-10 Drops:
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
|Dosage||10 to 15 drops two times daily or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||Allen Healthcare Co.Ltd|