Agom Tailark Oil & Pills Combo
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Agom Tailark is an Ayurvedic medicine for Cuts, Wounds. It is also useful in bleeding, corns, inflamed piles.
Formulated by Vd. S. G. Mahajan, a pioneer of micro medicines. Each of the existing pathy's had one or the other drawbacks. The thought of bringing in a different trait in medicine, which would be simple, easy and moreover without any side effects prevailed in his mind. While studying different pathy's came across Dr. Kulkarni’s Electro Homoeopathy and learned that these medicines are purely herbal and harmless. Dr. Ghosh's Book ‘Drugs of Hindustan’ directed the efforts towards the goal.
Prepared from Bhallataka (Semicarpus anacardium) 3X-2.5% and Tumba(Leucas cephalotes) 3X-2.5% very effective on Vata, promotes the actions of other medicines and helps to maintain the body temperature.
4 pills are to be taken 15 mins. Prior to meals in case of Flatulence, Cramps in extremities, Numbness, Backache,Dyspepsia Indigestion, Amla pitta. In case of neurological complaints in fever, rigors, weakness, cold extremities 2 – 4 pills are to be given every 15 mins.
- Swallow the pills with water.
- For infants, pills should be dissolved in water or milk.
- In chronic conditions 4 pills to be dissolved in 1/4 lit. of water & taken in small amount 4-5 times a day.
- Intake of water should be more during the course of medicine.
- Medicine usually to be taken in small doses except Mahilamrit Gutika. But in acute & painful conditions, pills should be consumed in large more frequently (it is harmless). Usually in adults 4-6 pills a day are sufficient.
- Medicines should be stopped in tapering order after recovery. In acute and painful conditions ‘Tailark’ is essential with Gutika Kaphana, Shama, Chapala & Mahilamrut.
This Tailark is made from Bhallatak (Semicarpus ana-cardium) 3X-1.25%; Tumba (Leucas cephalotes) 3X- 1.25% Whole quantity of Tailark (extract) should be shaked and mixed with 100 ml. of and shaked vigorously for 5 mins. It gives extremely good results in Vata Vikar.
In sprain, cramps, numbness, cold extremities, excessive body heat, backache, oil should be applied over the affected part and massaged over the spine. Cotton pad soaked in the oil should be placed or oil should be gently massaged in case of oedema of any origin. Gently applied on a blunt injury, contusions, sprains, burns, wound, abscess or any painful area. In case of Otorrhoea, oil prepared in castor oil should be put in ear after cleaning thoroughly. To arrest the bleeding (haemorrhage) instantly, a oil soaked swab should be placed over the bleeding wound. In case of inflamed piles, an oil soaked swab is to be placed in the anal canal and also applied externally. This relieves the symptoms and the swab falls off during next defaccation. Being very useful, this oil should always be kept handy.