Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Agnus Castus Homeopathy Dilution
Agnus Castus is a homeopathic remedy derived from the Chaste tree, also known as chaste berry or vitex, Nirgundi or sephali (in Hindi)
Agnus Castus dilution is made from the homeopathic tincture of the Chaste Tree and is a highly recommended remedy for increasing sexual vitality and mental activeness. It is recommended in cases of premature old age from abuse of sexual power. It is also a good remedy for sprains and strains.
It is a good remedy for gnawing type of itching in the body. It is also recommended for tobacco abusers, especially young men. The pupils appear dilated with sadness and an acute realization of approaching death. There is a constant delusional odor of musk in the nose. The male sexual organs
The use of genuine raw materials, back potency and expensive and purest form of alcohol, namely Extra Neutral Alcohol (ENA) make Schwabe India dilutions superior to other dilutions available in the market. Extra Neutral Alcohol guarantees that the dilutions and mother tinctures are free from impurities. Drug potentisation is done using the Hahnemannian method, which was introduced by Dr. Hahnemann himself and followed by Dr. Willmar Schwabe from the beginning.
Agnus Castus Dilution is an effective remedy for a number of issues mostly related to psychological disorders such as anxiety and depression and corrects low levels of energy in the body. Its main use also includes treatment of sexual dysfunction in male and promotes libido.
Maintain half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicine. Avoid a strong smell in the mouth while taking the medicine.
The most marked sphere of action of this remedy is the intercourse organs. It is indicated for premature old age from abuse of intercourse energy and repeated genital infections. It is a very good remedy for sprains and strain with itching in all the parts, especially in the eyes.
Profile: persons tend to produce excessive lymph fluid (physiologically) and are prone to health issues like lymphadenitis, allergies, lung and skin disease and vaginal discharges
What doctors recommend Agnus Castus in Homeopathy?
Dr KS Gopi recommends
- Agnus castus 30 for low testosterone with erectile dysfunction. Impotence with genitals cold, flaccid and relaxed. Sexual desire almost lost or sexual desire gone. Patient looks very old, premature old age , from loss of sexual power.
- Agnus castus 30 for old men who have spent most of their lives in excessive venery. These so called old sinners are just excitable in their sexual passions at 60 as at 18, and yet they are physically impotent. The genital organs are cold and relaxed. Seminal emissions without erections. Scanty emissions without ejaculation.
- Agnus Castus 30 for hormone imbalance in men with complete impotency. The erections are totally absent with relaxed, flaccid genitals. Aversion to sex may also be noted in such cases
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- indicated for complete impotency. It can be used in cases Impotency is caused by abuse of sexual powers and repeated gonorrhea, aged prematurely, suffer Gonorrhoea
- for females is indicated in cases where there is a deficiency or suppression of breast milk (agalactia), leucorrhea
- for the passage of gleety discharge with urination in Prostatorrhoea
- treats cases where the abnormal menses either last from ten to eighteen days, or are suppressed, with drawing pains in the abdomen
- Tachycardia (accelerated heart rate) in the neurotic young men after tobacco use.
- Tearing pains in the head that feel as if it is filled with thick smoke.
- Noisy flatus discharge of urinous odour that remains on the clothes
Dr Rawat Chaudhary says Agnus castus पुरुषों में कमजोरी की दवा (hindi) with premature ejaculation with sexual weakness
Dr Hande recommends agnus castus for cold relaxed parts (loss of erection) in males, urethral discharges, seminal emissions with weaknes in young people
Side effects of Agnus Castus :
- may cause high BP if taken in high dosage
- Avoide use in hormone sensitive consition like schizophrenia or parkinsons
- Avoid dueing pregnancy as it may stimulate lactation early
- Avoid giving to children less than 18 years age
Agnus Castus Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
The most effective point of attack of Agnus upon the organism is the sexual organism. It lowers sexual vitality, with corresponding mental depression and loss of nervous energy. It shows this distinctive influence in both sexes, but is more pronounced in men. Premature old age from abuse of sexual power. History of repeated gonorrhśa. A prominent remedy for sprains and strains. Gnawing itching in all parts, especially eyes. Tachycardia caused by tobacco in neurotic young men.
Mind: Constant fear of death, absentminded, forgetful, lack of courage with nervous depression and mental forebodings.
Eyes: Intense itching in the eyes with aversion to light and dilated pupils.
Nose: Pain in the dorsal aspect of the nose with illusions of smell.
Abdomen: Inflammation of spleen with soreness of the abdomen. Constipation with soft stools that is difficult to expel. Pressure in the abdomen with nausea and fissure in the anus.
Male: Relaxed parts with yellowish discharge from urethra without erections. Loss of desire with inability to act. Discharge of prostatic fluid on straining and very scanty emissions without ejaculation and swelling of testicles.
Female: Aversion to intercourse with scanty menses and loss of milk secretion. Relaxed parts, with white discharges.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
Agnus Castus Homeopathy is diluted in various potencies namely 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Agnus Castus Homeopathy Dilution is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.