Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Synonym: Aethusa Cyn
Intolerance to milk, loose motion, vomiting, weakness, convulsions
Clinical Indications of Aethusa cynapium:
The characteristic symptoms relate mainly to the brain and nervous system, helps in the treatment of mental weakness of children connected with gastro-intestinal disturbance. Anguish, crying, and expression of uneasiness and discontent, there is incapacity to think with confusion of thoughts. Inability to fix attention. Weakness with sleepiness. It is a remedy for restlessness, anxiety and crying in children. Mental weakness associated with intolerance to milk lead to this remedy most frequently in children, during dentition, summer complaint, when with diarrhea, there is marked inability to digest milk (throws out milk) with sudden vomiting of frothy, milk-white substance followed by cuddled milk. Vomiting of food an hour after eating.
Patient Profile: Aethusa cynapium LM potency medicine
Mind: Self-contained, a loner. Isolated.
Strong emotions inside. Seems as if they have decided not to communicate them with others.
Feels that no one really understands them.
Tremendous love for animals, talks with them, look after them with unnatural passion.
Ailments from insignificant emotional trauma/disappointment, no clear cause.
Fear dark, fears suffocation in the dark.
Fear to go to sleep (Mag-mur) .
Fear of not waking up after an operation.
Fear of examination.
Strong attachment to family. Fear member of family may die.
Talk to themselves (Staphysagria). Talks in sleep.
Generalities: Weakness and loss of weight, esp. in children, mostly from vomiting and diarrhea.
Agg. Heat, esp. summer.
Seems to unload in violent vomiting, diarrhea.
Desire open air during sleep.
Children: Vomiting of (curdled) milk; after having milk.
Food and drinks: Desire: Cheese, farinaceous food, salt.
Aversion: Fat, fruit, milk.
Agg. milk (Mag-carb).
Head: Pain from mental exertion.
Face: Serious expression. Looks wise and old. Hippocratic.
Red flushes, gives a wild look.
Eruptions around or on tip of nose (Causticum).
Wrinkled in newborns.
Stomach: Vomiting violent, esp. milk.
Child vomits partly curdled milk. Appears as if dying. Pale, sunken face. Exhausted.
Abdomen: Cramping pain from milk.
Distention, agg. irritation, after eating.
Rectum: Diarrhea, esp. after milk.
Genitalia: Gradual decrease of sex desire. Control their desire.
Sleep: Exhausted sleep after vomiting.
Sleep restless, interrupted by frequent startings.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.