Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Aether Aethylicus(Dilution)Common Name: Ethyl ether, diethyl ether
Causes & Symptoms for Aether Aethylicus
- It is indicated in irritation of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract
- For increased salivation and secretion, it gives good results.
- In complaints of thyroid, raise levels of T3 and T4 it gives good results.
- For the weak immunity, inflammation,
- In heart complaints, with breathing difficulty it gives good results.
- It helps to combat the selenium levels in the body.
- For vomiting, coughing or spasms, it gives good results.
- For sleepless, weakness.
Side effects of Aether Aethylicus
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Aether Aethylicus
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Aether Aethylicus
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.