Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Synonym: Aesculus hip
Helps in Bleeding Hemorrhoids, Painful Piles, Varicose Veins, Backache
Indications for Aesculus hippocastanum LM potency medicine:
Aesculus hippocastanum centres its action on the pelvic system, lower back region with a characteristic fullness in various parts.
It is beneficial in Mucous membranes of mouth, throat, rectum that are swollen, burn, dry and raw that are sensitive to inhaled cold air.
Dry constricted fauces, with burning, pricking and stinging pains are relieved with help of this remedy.
It is one of our leading remedies for dryness, haemorrhoids, varicose veins of purple color, backache with a feeling of Fullness.
The sticking pains as if the rectum was full of sticks.
Patient profile: Aesculus hippocastanum LM potency medicine
Mind and head: Aesculus hippocastanum is helpful in people who are gloomy, depressed, lose temper easily and face lack of concentration.
Sensation of heaviness in the head with confused feelingand flying pains through the temples.
Eyes: It is a valuable remedy in redness of the eyes, with lachrymation, burning eyeballs and vascular appearance
The eyeballs feel sore and ache; sharp, shooting pains in eyes.
Throat: It is suitable to patients having inflammation of the throat, the characteristic being that it is very dark
Stomach and Abdomen: It has a great disturbance of digestion As soon as the patient has swallowed the food, or a little while after, it becomes sour and he eructate it
Constant distress and burning in the stomach. Inclination to vomit is an indication of Aesculus Hippocastanum
Aesculus hippocastanum helps in the liver complaints with right hypochondriac pain, fullness in the abdomen, colicky pains and tenderness.
Back: Throbbing or beating sensation felt in the back calls for Aesculus hippocastanum.
Constant dull backache; walking is almost impossible; scarcely able to rise or walk after sitting
Tearing pains with stiffness, with stiffness in the back, making the walk difficult is lessened with Aesculus hippocastanum.
Walking greatly worsens all the symptoms.
Rectum ( stool and Anus): Dryness and hear, pains with shoot up the rectum.
Painful, burning, Rarely bleeding purplish piles with absence of constipation is gradually overcomed with Aesculus hippocastanum.
Flying pains all over, with intense pains at the anal region for hours.
Constipation with hard stools followed by a feeling of prolapse of rectum.
Female complaints: The remedy overcomes the dragging pain in the pelvis
The lower part of the abdomen feels full, both before and during menstruation.
White discharge with lameness in the back across sacroiliac articulations is gradually relieved with Aesculus.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.