Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Adrenocorticotrophic (ACTH)
Adrenocorticotrophic (ACTH) is made from adrenocorticotrophic hormone. It is a polypeptide tropic hormone secreted and produced by the pituitary gland. It helps in production and release of cortisol from the adrenal gland. Helpful against arthritis and spondylitis and eye conditions like iritic and keratitis.
- Helps in treatment of Addison’s disease
- Helps in curing infant epileptic spasms
- Treat multiple sclerosis
- Relieves from skin conditions like erythema multiform
- Useful against serum sickness
- Active ingredients: Adrenocorticotrophic (ACTH)
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.