Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Adonis Vernalis
Adonis vernalis is prepared from the fresh plants (without roots). This remedy is most useful for heart related symptoms. It is used as a cardiac (heart) tonic. Most valuable in cardiac dropsy. Low vitality, with weak heart and slow, weak pulse. Hydrothorax, ascites.
- Heart: Heart complaints beginning after influenza and when the muscles of the heart are thickened and its pumping is affected (cardiac rheumatism)
- Urine: Passage of very little urine, only a few drops e.g. urine infection, urine retention
- General: There is a general swelling in the body because of heart complaints. Eyes are swollen, Legs are also swollen (edema)
- Respiratory: Because of water accumulation in the lungs there is difficulty in breathing and desire to take long breaths with pain in the chest.
- Active ingredients: Adonis vernalis
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.