Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About co-HYPERT drops
Homeopathic Adel 8 co-HYPERT drops are used to treat the symptoms of high blood pressure through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like anamirta cocculus, aurum chloratum natr etc that acts on high blood pressure and renal hypertension.
- High blood pressure with or without recognizable cause
- Renal hypertension
Symptoms of high blood pressure are most commonly seen in elderly or aged people. High blood pressure is common disease in which the blood flows through the vessels at higher than the normal pressure. It is also known as hypertension. High blood pressure increases risk of heart strokes and other heart related diseases. Causes of high blood pressure are obesity, smoking, alcohol consumption, stress, lack of exercise, excess salt intake, hereditary of high blood pressure, diabetes etc. Symptoms of high blood pressure include nausea, headaches, vomiting, blurred vision, dizziness, palpitations, shortness of breath, bleeding nose (epistaxis) etc. High blood pressure can create problem in several ways like vascular weakness, risk of blood clotting, increased plaque buildup, organ and tissue damage due to narrowing and blocking of arteries etc.
Anamirta cocculus 4X, Aurum chloratum natr 4X, Barium carbonicum 12X, Iberis amara 6X, Magnesium chloratum 8X, Ferula moschata 6X, Melilotus officinalis 4X, Viscum album 6X.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 8
The key properties in Adel 8 co-HYPERT drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of high blood pressure
- Anamirta cocculus -eliminates neuralgic conditions (pain in the distribution of a nerve or nerves), dizziness etc.
- Aurum chloratum natr -balance and regulate arrhythmic activity of heart and high blood pressure.
- Barium carbonicum -resolves the chronic lymphatic illness. It regulates degenerative processes that lead to obesity (corpulence), otosclerosis (progressive deafness due to overgrowth of bone in the inner ear), myocardial degeneration etc.
- Iberis amara -treats indication of hyper tonic heart that includes severe palpitations while climbing or walking. It also treats irregular pulse, pulling pain radiating to the left arm.
- Magnesium chloratum -treats symptoms of high blood pressure strong palpitations, stabbing pains or cramps of digestive organs that are accompanied by dyspepsia (indigestion) and inflammation of intestines and stomach. It also eliminates hypertonia (abnormal increase in muscle tension and a reduced ability of a muscle to stretch) and restlessness.
- Ferula moschata -treats sclerotic (becoming rigid) arteries, nervous heart disruptions, irregular pulse due to physical strain and pains in left chest region.
- Melilotus officinalis -works against thrombosis (local coagulation or clotting of the blood in a part of the circulatory system) and thrombophlebitis (inflammation of the wall of a vein with associated thrombosis). It also treats heart palpitations, stabbing pain and apprehension (anxiety). It improves circulation.
- Viscum album -resolves the circulatory and cardiac disturbances by proper regulation. It treats angina pectoris (severe pain in the chest spreading to the shoulders, arms, and neck), neuritis (inflammation of a peripheral nerve), joint rheumatism (inflammation and pain), extrasystoles (heartbeat outside the normal rhythm) and degenerative bone changes.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 8 co-HYPERT, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|