Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Apo-TUSS Drops
Apo-TUSS drops are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like armoracia rusticana, arum maculatum etc., selected for their ability to address symptoms of cold and cough such as illness of larynx, inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes (bronchitis), severe cold and flu. It also acts as natural antimicrobial for treating cough, inflammation of the larynx (laryngitis), bronchial infections and difficulty in speaking (hoarseness). It helps to eliminate bronchial mucus, fever, cough and stabbing pain in chest. It helps to resolve asthma and whooping cough.
- Illness of larynx
- Severe cold
Cold and cough are general infectious viral diseases that cause irritation in the breathing passages. Cold usually affects nose and cough affects the throat. Children are more likely to get cold and cough. A variety of viruses cause cold and cough. Some of the symptoms of cold and cough are runny nose, sneezing, body aches, headaches, sore throat. Common causes of cough are allergies, asthma, lung infections, sinusitis etc.
Armoracia Rusticana 8x, Arum Maculatum 4x, Bryonia 6x, Coccus Cacti 4x, Cuprum Aceticum 8x, Gelsemium 6x, Hedera Helix 4x, Lactuca Virosa 12x.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 7
The key properties in Apo-TUSS Drops are derived from the following ingredients in treating various symptoms of cold and cough
- Armoracia rusticana - it is an antimicrobial plant that helps to stop the bronchial mucus accompanied by cough. It eliminates irritations in the breathing passage which is infectious. It stimulates kidney functions to provide a faster excretion of the toxins that are burdening the body.
- Arum maculatum - treat the bronchial infections accompanied by the symptoms like hoarseness and laryngitis. It treats the thick mucus that afflict breathing passages, sore throat, stabbing and burning sensations,inflammation of larynx and upper part of the pharynx (nasopharynx).
- Bryonia - treats bronchial infections accompanied by stabbing chest pain and cough caused due to lack of secretion. It resolves fever that accompany the bronchitis, flu etc
- Coccus aceticum - it contains nontoxic disinfectant which works to heal conditions like bronchitis, asthma and whooping cough. It stimulates the excretion via kidneys to treat the urological infections.
- Cuprum acetium - it helps to prevent the cramps that are often accompanied by whooping cough, bronchial asthma or bronchitis. It also regulates the blood circulation and stimulates the digestive organs.
- Gelsemium - it treats symptoms of cold and cough such as headache, fever and spasms that are often accompanied by bronchial infections, flu and whooping cough
- Hedera helix - it promotes the healing of bronchial passages. It stimulates the ability of secretion of the body. It treats all inflammations of mucous membranes. It resolves conditions like asthma, damaged or enlarged air sacks of lungs (emphysema), laryngitis, whooping cough and inflamed trachea. It also stimulates intestinal organs and helps in healing the infections by improving general metabolism.
- Lactuca virosa - it treats the coughs accompanied with bronchitis or laryngitis. It acts as sedative (promoting calm or inducing sleep) for the bronchial infections and provides a soothing, calming effect on respiratory tract.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|