Adel 39 Sciatica drops for Sciatica, Low back pain and Soft Tissue Rheumatism
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sciatica drops
Sciatica drops are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like bryonia cretica, colchicum autumnale etc, selected for their ability to address sciatica, pain in legs/arms, inflammation and pain in soft tissue (rheumatism) and pain in lower back.
Indication: Treatment of sciatica, low back pain, pain in legs and arms and treatment of soft tissue rheumatism.
Causes of sciatica or degenerative disc disease can be narrowing of spinal canal in lower back (lumbar spinal stenosis), discs breakdown etc. Sciatic is the largest nerve in the body. It controls the muscles in back of the lower leg and knee that provides the feeling to back of thigh and sole of foot. degenerative disc disease or sciatica refers to the pain that affects the hip, back and outer side of leg that further owes to the degeneration of inter vertebral disc. The pain is typically felt from the lower back till behind of the thigh that can further radiate below the knee. Inflammation or irritation of sciatic nerve can generate symptoms of sciatica.
Symptoms of sciatica are as follows
- Pain in one side of leg or buttock
- Worse pain when sitting
- Tingling, burning or tearing leg pain.
- Numbness or weakness during leg movements
Other factors that make the back pain more worse can include overweight, in activeness, high heels or sleeping on mattress which is very soft.
INGREDIENTS: Arnica Montana 6X, Bryonia cretica 6X, Colchicum autumnale 4X, Gnaphalium obtusifolium 4X, Guajacum 6X, Lachnanthes tinctoria 4X, Solanum dulcamara 4X,Taraxacum officinalis 4X, Rhus toxicodendron 8X.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 39
The key properties in Sciatica drops are derived from the following ingredients in treatment of degenerative disc disease or sciatica
- Bryonia cretica - it acts against tearing pain in muscles that may be accompanied by inflammations. It is also used to treat disease in which defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis (gout), rheumatism of joints and limbs.
- Colchicum autumnale - it acts as best active substance for treating gout, inflammation and swelling of a tendon especially in wrist (tenosynovities) and low back pain syndrome (lumbalsyndromatic) processes.
- Gnaphalium obtusifolium - it functions against Ischia (curved bone forming the base of each half of the pelvis) syndrome and pains in lower back.
- Guajacum - it treats the displaced infections that show the gouty inflamed rheumatic process of all limbs and muscles that are accompanied by symptoms of burning in effected region along with feeling of lameness and sticking pains.
- Lachnanthes tinctoria - it treats symptoms of sciatica or degenerative disc disease such as pains in rheumatic states, cramps in neck and stiffness.
- Solanum dulcamara - it treats muscle and neuralgia (intense pain along the course of nerve) rheumatism. It also treats the feeling of stiffness and battered feeling pain.
- Taraxacum officinale - treats the sticking rheumatic pain. It regulates eliminating power of kidneys and metabolism of liver.
- Rhus toxicodendron - it treats rheumatic symptoms. It also treats pain in the muscles and joints of the lower back (lumbago), sciatica, pain or loss of function in the nerves that carry signals to and from the brain and spinal cord (brachial neuritis) and Inflammation of atendon and its enveloping heath (tendovaginitis).
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 39 apo-Sciatica, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 39 apo-Sciatica, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Symptoms||Inflammation, Sprains, Sciatica|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|