Adel 38 apo Spast drops for Cramps, Convulsions, Paralytic Fits
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Adel Apo Spast drops
Homeopathic Adel 38 apo-Spast drops through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops) to treat symptoms of epilepsy. It has key ingredients like ammi visnaga, atropa belladonna etc that act on convulsions (fits) and cramps. It is also indicated for sudden jerking (twitching), paralysis states and stiffness.
- Treatment of twitching
- Convulsions cramps in all body parts
- Paralysis states
Symptoms of epilepsy include uncontrollable movements with jerks, loss of consciousness, psychic symptoms etc. Epilepsy refers to central nervous system disorder in which the nerve cell activity becomes disrupted that can further cause unconsciousness, fits or convulsions.
Fits or convulsion is referred to altered state of consciousness. In convulsions muscles of body contract and rapidly relax. They result in uncontrolled body shaking. It may happen due to abnormal and sudden electrical activity in brain. Symptoms include loss of bowel, brief blackout state, muscle spasms, sudden loss of body balance, anxiety, teeth clenching, nausea etc. Causes include alcohol intake, brain injury, illness, trauma, fever, drugs, genetic disorder, heart disease, low blood sugar, high blood pressure etc.
Ammi Visnaga 12x, Atropa Belladonna 12x, Cuprum Aceticum 6x, Hyoscyamus Niger 10x, Nicotiana Tabacum 10x, Potentilla Anserine 6x, Secale Comutum 12x, Strychnos Ignatii 12x.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 38
The key properties in Adel 38 apo-Spast drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of epilepsy
- Ammi visnaga -it acts against the asthmatic cramps of bronchial muscles. It treats angina pectoris (severe pain in the chest), hypertony (abnormally high muscle tone), spastic (affected by muscle spasm) conditions and cramps in colon.
- Atropa belladonna -treats cramps and convulsions throughout the body. It also treats head congestion and restlessness feeling.
- Cuprum aceticum -treats muscle cramps, calf cramps, convulsions, colics (severe pain in the abdomen caused by wind or obstruction in the intestines) and collapses.
- Hyoscyamus niger -treats symptoms of epilepsy such as twitching, spastic developments and convulsions in digestive ways and respiratory organs. It regulates brain excitements accompanied by sleeplessness, colics and spasms.
- Nicotiana tabacum -it acts against contringent (causing constriction) and dilatation of blood vessels (vasodilation). It treats angina pectoris, mind disturbances etc. It addresses stiffness of musculoskeletal system and flaccid (soft) paralysis states.
- Potentilla anserine -it acts against painful menstruation (dysnmenorrhoe) cramps.
- Secale cornutum -treats ulcera ventriculi (stomach ulcers), gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach), colitis (inflammation of the lining of the colon) etc. It also treats heat accumulations and symptoms of cyanosis (appearance of a blue or purple coloration of the skin or mucous membranes).
- Strychnos ignatii -treats twitching, cramps, congestions and the hysteric (exaggerated reaction) conditions. It also treats psychosomatic (internal conflict or stress) situations.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 38 apo-Spast, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 38 apo-Spast, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|