Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Adel17 Glautaract Drops Indications:
- For early stage of loss of sight;
Degenerative processes often contribute to reduction in visual power. Beginning with a blockage of the flow of the aqueous humor, this degeneration can lead to glaucoma and cataracts, where the lens becomes clouded. Reversing this degeneration in its different stages requires a comprehensive treatment of the metabolism. When used as a longterm therapy, ADEL 17 (GLAUTARACT) drops help effectively treat glaucoma, disturbed circulation to the eye, inflammation of the iris and cornea, sclerotic vessels and weak vision.
Aurum chloratum 6x, Cynara scolymus 6x, Euphrasia 4x, Glonoinum 12x, Hedera helix 4x, Tabacum 12x, Ruta graveolens 6x, Dulcamara 4x,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel17
- Aurum chloratum works comprehensively to treat the central nervous system, blood vessels, eyes, mucous membranes, lymphs, bones and joints. It combats sclerotic developments, inflammation and degeneration, including rheumatic conditions. This metal is indicated for degenerative eye conditions, iritis, glaucoma, ablatio retinae and spasms/congestion of the head. It is also indicated for treatment of mental states ranging from melancholy to anger, as well as sleeplessness that often occurs between 3:00 am - 4:00 am.
- Cynara scolymus stops degenerative processes in the body by regulating metabolic function specifically related to protein, carbohydrate and fat usage. All systems are harmonized to maintain a balanced metabolic performance.
- Euphrasia treats lymphatic conditions and stimulates excretion processes. It also helps resolve gastritic and hepatic disturbances, prostate conditions and inflammatory rheumatic sensations, such as conjunctivitis, blepharitis and rheumatic iritis pains in the eyes, where reading is impaired by cataracts.
- Glonoinum addresses glaucoma and retinal bleeding by treating circulatory disruptions. It is also indicated for treatment of threatening apoplexy caused by hypertonia that the body attempts to correct by expanding the blood vessels.
- Hedera helix that contains iodine treats chronic inflammatory processes due to exudative diathesis and scrofulosis. It helps heal hyperthyroid sensations, catarrh of all mucous membranes and dyskinesia of the gallbladder, and combats calcification tendencies in the vessels and lymphatic atrophy by speeding up oxidation processes. Although this substance does not directly treat eye conditions, it is indicated because iodine has a beneficial effect on the entire body.
- Tabacum treats cramps that affect the blood vessel nerves of the spinal cord. It also helps resolve cloudy vision, which left untreated can possibly lead to blindness due to a venous hyperemia.
- Ruta graveolens has similar properties to arnica and is indicated for treating vision weakness and inflammation of the eyes caused by overexertion. It also helps heal venous blockages and generally stimulates circulation.
- Dulcamara treats eye infections with yellow discharge and granular lids, an expression of a hypersensitivity reaction. It also is indicated for optic nerve disturbances, and promotes proper systemic regulation in the body.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|