Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Actaea Spicata Mother Tincture:
Actaea spicata is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Baneberry. It is reported to be useful in cancer of stomach, hepatitis, rheumatism, toothache, etc.
It is indicated in rheumatism, especially of the small joints; tearing, tingling pains characterize it. Wrist-rheumatism. Pulsations over whole body, especially liver and renal region. Cardiovascular spasm. Pains worse from touch and motion.
- Tearing, tingling pains in the small joints
- Pain in wrist
- Pulsations felt all over
- Pains worse by touch and motion.
- Fearful and easily startled
- Red face with heat after drinking coffee
- Vertigo with tearing, throbbing pain in head, better in open air
- Itching of scalp
- Violent pain in upper jaw extending from the teeth to the temples
- Tearing pains in abdomen, with vomiting.
- Cramps, with difficult breathing; sense of suffocation.
- Sudden weakness after eating.
- Irregular breathing at night, unable to lie down
- Great oppression of chest and shortness of breath especially when exposed to cold air
- Tearing pains in hip region
- Pains in small joints like the wrist, fingers, ankles, toes.
- Redness and swelling of joints from slight fatigue.
- Worse by any motion.
- Sudden weakness of limbs after talking or eating.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
What are the side effects of Actaea spicata?
No known side effects reported.
What precautions to take before using Actaea spicata?
How long should I take Actaea spicata?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription.
Is Actaea spicata safe for children?
Is it safe to use Actaea spicata during pregnancy?