Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acorus Calamus
Acorus Calamus is an effective homeopathic remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of intestinal worms and disorders of the stomach related to it. It is a useful remedy for the treatment of digestive disorders including flatulence and relieves pains associated with it. It also relieves conditions caused due to worms such as fever, nausea, and vomiting, abdominal pain and is also effective in relieving signs of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Relieves contraction of muscles due to overestimation of the mind
- Helps in treating mouth ulcers and prevents bleeding of the gums with bad breath
- Has antiseptic properties which can be used for healing cuts and wounds
- Stomach disorders including bloating and loss of appetite is effectively treated
- Highly effective in the treatment of diarrhea associated with intestinal worms
- Active ingredients: Acorus Calamus
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.