Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aconitum Lycoctonum
Aconitum Lycoctonum is a homeopathic remedy for swelling in the glands and reduces inflammation and provides relief. Hodgkin's disease can also be cured. Itching of the nose, anus, eyes, and the vulva can also be soothed. Topical application of this product helps with the cracked skin of the nose and helps in replenishing it with new skin. Sometimes, a sharp ache occurs in the head that spreads across the eyes. The drug helps in relieving the pain, thereby, reducing the digging sensation. The hammering pain that occurs in the temples can also be relieved. Eye problems such as itching or pain in the eyelids, difficulty in raising the eyelids, nausea, vertigo, mania, etc. are some conditions in which the medicine turns out to be beneficial.
- Cures inflammation in the tissues of the breasts
- Aids in smooth digestion
- Prevents constipation
- Cures various liver disorders
- Provides relief in case of scrofulous glands
- Active ingredients: Aconitum Lycoctonum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.