Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aconitum E Radice
Aconitum E Radice is a multipurpose homeopathic solution which helps in treating several health complications. It is highly effective in treating sensory infections and pains associated with neuralgia. It treats symptoms associated with exposure to cold weather or air including inflammatory fevers. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is useful in treating joint pains and externally, it can also be used for healing sprains, soreness and localized inflammation.
- Highly effective in treating pains associated with neuralgia and sensory disorders
- It helps lowers the tension of arteries and improves the blood flow
- Provides relief from joint pains and sprains
- Relieves emotional, physical and mental ailments caused due to neuralgia
- Helpful in treating Influenza and treats various ailments related to it
- Active ingredients: Aconitum E Radice
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.