Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Uricum
Acid Uricum is an excellent homoeopathic remedy which is used to remove excessive uric acid deposits in the body. It relieves pain associated with gout arthritis and is helpful in the treatment of skin disorders such as conditions of dryness that leads to eruptions. It is also used to relieve severe conditions of headache and is an excellent remedy for the treatment of rheumatism.
- Highly effective in the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and relives itchiness
- Prevents skin eruption which are sensitive to touch
- Relieves pain in muscles and joints
- It can be used to relieve severe headache accompanied by nausea
- Helps in reducing swelling on the skin caused due to deposition of fat
- Active ingredients: Acidum Uricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.