Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Salicylicum
Acid Salicylic is a homoeopathic medicine which is useful in treating multiple joint pains. It helps in treating dyspepsia, and Meniere's disease and also reduces painful swelling in the throat. Digestive disorders and weakness can also be relieved by its use.
- Helps in relieving severe pain in the head
- Helps in treating rheumatism and dyspepsia
- Useful in hearing disorders
- Helps in treating tonsils with soreness in throat
- Useful in case of diarrhea and worms
- Active ingredients: Acidum Salicylicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.