Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Phosphoricum (Acid Phos) Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Also known as Orthophosphoric acid, Phosphoric acid, Acid Phos
Acidum Phosphoricum is a highly beneficial homoeopathic tincture which is used to treat multiple health disorders. It effectively treats physical as well as mental weakness caused due to grief or trauma. It helps improve memory and concentration and is helpful in treating weakness and exhaustion caused due to loss of vital fluids. Loss of fluids can also cause hair loss and Phosphoricum effectively treats and prevents hair fall.
Acid Phos Indications
- Useful in cases of premature grey hair and hair fall
- Treats complications associated with mental as well as emotional trauma
- for body weakness, forgetfulness, depression,
- Provides relief from headache due to exhaustion and mental weakness
- Helps improve concentration, focus and memory and improves general mood
- Diabetes mellitus induced weakness suffering premature ejaculation
- Improves physical and mental stress and corrects negative thinking patterns
- Excellent for hair falling and premature greying of hairs.
- It can be used to treat soreness of the eyes that leads to irritated and itchy eyes
- Active ingredients: Acidum Phosphoricum dilution
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.