Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Muriaticum
Acidum Muriaticum is an effective homeopathic remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of high fever and severe bodily weakness associated with it. It has a marked action on the treatment of hemorrhoids and improves metabolism. It has anti-bacterial properties and can be used in the treatment of diarrhea and infections of the mouth and tongue.
- It can be used to treat vertigo with severe headache and relieves irritable moods
- Treats swelling of the tongue and dryness of mouth and cures issues related to bad breath
- Helps in healing dry cracked lips and pimples all over the face
- Excellent remedy for the treatment of soreness and swelling of the throat
- Acts as an energy booster and relieves signs of fatigue and exhaustion
- Treats conditions associated with hemorrhoids and relieves itchiness in the anus
- Active ingredients: Acidum Muriaticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.