Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Muriaticum Homeopathy Dilution
Muriaticum Acidum homeopathic remedy is prepared by potentizing muriatic acid, that is, hydrochloric acid. It has a profound and excoriating action on various systems of the body. It is also indicated in fevers, especially high fevers with excessive weakness. It causes decomposition of fluids and a dry, excoriated state of the skin and internal organs.
Acidum Muriaticum Homeopathy Dilution Uses:
Some indications of this homeopathic medicine are:
- High fevers: patient is so weak that he simply slides down the bed.
- Sensitive to voices, they cause irritability.
- Vertigo, worse lying on the right side of the body.
- The tongue is dry and leathery, with bad breath.
- The throat is swollen, dark and has a raw feel. Swallowing causes choking.
- The patient has a ravenous hunger and a great thirst.
- The patient has anal itching and excoriation of the anal sphincter.
- The patient has cold extremities, restlessness and involuntary discharges.
- The patient is worse in damp weather and before midnight.
Clinically, Acidum Muriaticum is found useful in psoriasis, hemorrhoids, aphthae, ulcerations, typhoid, etc.
One must be careful in matters of dosage and repetition. Although homeopathic remedies barely have any side effects, the best utility of a medicine is obtained when taken in correct dosage and potency. Hence, it is always advised to consult your homeopath before beginning any medication. Not only does one get an accurate dosage this way, but the possibility of serious health conditions can also be eliminated.