Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Hydrocyanicum
Acidum Hydrocyanicum is an excellent homoeopathic medicine that controls convulsions and loss of control over movements. This medicine also controls coldness, irregular pulse, chest pain, inability to breathe well etc. It is truly a boon for abdomen related ailments and for urine problems too
- Mind: Depression, discouragement.
- Head: Head confused and weighty, giddiness with sinking of the body, giddiness.
- Eyes: Eyes half open, reversed, protruding from the head, immovable, difficulty to move the eyeballs.
- Treats violent headache with painful dilated pupils, clenched jaw with frothing at mouth
- Helpful in cases of suffocation in throat, noisy breathing with dry cough
- Useful in treating urinary problems
- Helpful in reducing sleeplessness by relieving mind of stress
- Active ingredients: Acidum Hydrocyanicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.