Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Abroma Radix Medicated Pills:
Abroma Radix is a useful remedy to start delayed menses. It is used by females who suffer from delayed menstrual periods which generally causes painful conditions and general irritability. It is also useful for leucorrhoea, dysmenorrhea and works as the uterine tonic. Based on homoeopathic composition, it is safe to use and has no side effects.
Abroma Radix Indications
- menstrual cramps
- It is used for the treatment of delayed menstrual periods
- It corrects psychological issues such as irritability
- It starts delayed menses and reduces pain associated with delayed menses
- It is also useful in toning uterus and initiates the menses when they are delayed
- Treats issues related to white discharge in females
- Active ingredients: Abroma radix
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
What doctors recommend Abroma Radix for?
“Abroma Radix Q - A specific remedy for Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual cramps)” Dr. K S Gopi. He recommends to give 10 drops in water from the first day of menses for 7 days continuously for cure. If not cured repeat it 2 days before the next period
Dr. Kirti recommends Abroma Radix as effective for irregular menstrual period and leucorrhoea. He recommends abroma radix mother tincture 20 drops three times a day with some water for 3 months to 6 months as per as required
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.