Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Abel Moschus
Abel Moschus is useful for treating dysentery, diarrhea, and acute inflammation and irritation of the stomach, bowels. It improves digestion. Homoeopathically it is used in anxiety in children, fear of animals, apathy, dribbling urination, dropsy, tetanic rigidity with modalities like eating non-vegetable, and desire for cold foods and drinks. It is reported to be useful in nervous debility, hysteria, and other nervous disorders. It has diuretic and antispasmodic action as well.
- Anxiety, night fears
- Digestive disorders
- Nervous debility
- Hysteria and other nervous disorders
- Active ingredients: Abel Moschus
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician