Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy R24 for inflammation of the serous tissues
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R24 drops is indicated for inflamed conditions or inflammation of the serous tissues leading to serositis, peritonitis etc. It has key Ingredients like cimicifuga, colocynthis etc that act on pleuritis (inflammation of the pleurathat is moist, double-layered membrane surrounding lungs and lines the rib cage) and serous membrane inflammation accompanied with stinging pain. It also treats appendicitis (medical condition in which the appendix becomes inflamed and painful), ovaritis (inflammation of an ovary) and peritonitis (inflammation of the peritoneum). It addresses pericarditis (inflammation of the pericardium), acute arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) and polyarthritis (type of arthritis that involves 5 or more joints simultaneously).
Reckeweg R24 Indications Pleuritis, inflammation of serous membranes accompanied by stinging pain. Appendicitis, ovaritis, peritonitis, pericarditis, etc., acute arthritis and polyarthritis.
Serous membranes line and enclose several body cavities, known as serous cavities, where they secrete a lubricating fluid to reduce friction from muscle movements. For example, the skin blister resulting from a burn or viral infection represents a large accumulation of serous fluid, either within or immediately beneath the epidermis of the skin. Serosal appendicitis occurs due to inflammatory reaction on the surface of the appendix. Pleuritis, also called pleurisy, is inflammation of the pleura, the membrane that surrounds your lungs. There's one serous membrane around each lung, so it's possible to have pleuritis in one lung but not the other.
Reckeweg R24 Ingredients: Cimicifuga D6, Colocynthis D8, Kalium Carbon. D6, Natrium Sulfuric. D6, Ranunculus Bulbos. D4, Bryonia D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R24
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat causes leading to shortness of breath
- Cimicifuga -treats pleurodynia (severe pain in the muscles between the ribs) of right side mainly in women.
- Colocynthis -it influences the nervous system and is effective for pleurisy.
- Kalium carbon -treats pleurodynia, chest stitches and pneumonia. It acts on pulmonary tissues, pleurisy with emission and pleuropneumonia (pneumonia complicated with pleurisy).
- Natrium sulfuric - treats pain that grows worse in the damp weather, chest catarrh that causes shortness of breath (excessive discharge or build up of mucus) and pain in the area of 9th and 10th ribs on left side.
- Ranunculus bulbos -treats intercostal (pertaining to muscles, parts, or intervals between the ribs) rheumatism (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles), sharp pains in chest that is aggravated by pressure, breathing, suffocation and change in temperature.
R24 reviews: Dr Deepti Mahure reviews it as beneficial for inflammation of internal organs.
R24 Price: MRP Rs 270 Get upto 15% off
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R24drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 24 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R24 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Generally 4 to 6 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 24 in some water before meals. When improving, reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 24 and continue this treatment for a longer period of time until complete recovery.
|20 ml sealed glass bottle
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH
Related: Dr.Bakshi B40 Pleurisy drops for chest pain, difficult breathing
Chest pain can also be caused by pulmonary sarcoidosis which causes small lumps of inflammatory cells in the lungs
For Flu with breathing difficulty or shortness of breath, Chest pain - R6+R24
For sore throat, usually on one side, swelling inside the mouth and throat (quinsy) – R1+R24
In Bronchitis – R9+R24