Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Allen A84 Lipoma homeopathy Drops aids in removing or reducing lipoma size, prevents the formation of new lipomas, and relieve pain and neurological discomfort associated with some forms of lipoma.
A lipoma is a common noncancerous growth of fatty tissue that develops just beneath the skin. Lipomas are usually soft to the touch and are typically movable under the skin. Here are some important points about lipomas:
Appearance and characteristics: Lipomas are usually small, round, or oval-shaped, and range in size from a few millimeters to several centimeters. They are commonly found on the neck, shoulders, back, abdomen, arms, or thighs. Lipomas are typically painless, but they can sometimes cause discomfort if they press on nearby nerves or organs.
Causes: The exact cause of lipomas is not known, but they are thought to result from an overgrowth of fat cells. Lipomas can run in families, suggesting a genetic component, and they may be more common in individuals with certain medical conditions, such as adiposis dolorosa (Dercum's disease).
Diagnosis: Lipomas are usually diagnosed based on their appearance and physical examination. In some cases, imaging tests, such as ultrasound or MRI, may be performed to confirm the diagnosis or rule out other conditions.
Recurrence: In most cases, once a lipoma is surgically removed, it does not grow back. However, there is a small risk of recurrence if the entire lipoma is not completely excised.
It's important to consult with a healthcare professional for proper evaluation and diagnosis of any skin growth. They can provide appropriate recommendations based on the individual's specific condition.
How to remove a lipoma without surgery?
Removing a lipoma (a benign fatty tumor) without surgery is challenging but possible, whereas surgical excision is the most effective and reliable method. However, if you prefer non-surgical approaches, there are a few options you can consider. It's important to note that these methods may not completely eliminate the lipoma, and they may have varying levels of success:
1. Steroid Injections: Injecting steroids into the lipoma may help reduce its size temporarily. This approach is typically used for smaller lipomas and can help shrink them. However, it's not a permanent solution, and the lipoma may reappear over time.
2. Liposuction: In some cases, liposuction techniques can be used to remove lipomas. Liposuction involves using a thin tube called a cannula to suction out the fatty tissue. This method is generally more effective for larger lipomas and may leave a smaller scar compared to traditional surgery. However, liposuction may not completely remove the lipoma, and there is a risk of recurrence.
3. Steroid Creams: Applying steroid creams topically to the lipoma might help reduce its size over time. However, the effectiveness of this method is limited, and it may take a long time to see any noticeable results, if any.
4. Natural Remedies: Some anecdotal evidence suggests that certain natural remedies like apple cider vinegar, chickweed, and turmeric may help shrink lipomas. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims, and the effectiveness of natural remedies can vary from person to person.
5. Homeopathy: it works on the principle "similia similibus curentur" and uses phytomedicines (plant derivative), minerals and biological extracts from tissues to treat patients while mapping their profile and symptoms. It has been clinically validated and is adopted in a large number of countries.
It's important to consult with a healthcare professional before attempting any non-surgical methods. They can provide a proper evaluation of the lipoma and guide you on the best course of action based on your specific situation. Keep in mind that if the lipoma is causing discomfort, growing rapidly, or there is uncertainty about its nature, surgical removal is typically the recommended treatment.
Lipoma removal without surgery. Clinically cured case in homeopathy here
Allen A84 lipoma drops composition:
Each 5ml. contains
- Baryta carbonica 3x (0.5gms),
- Calcarea arsenicosa 3x (0.5gms),
- Calcarea carbonica 3x (0.5gms),
- Calcarea fluorica 3x (0.5gms),
- Lapis albus 3x (0.5gms),
- Radium bromide 3x (0.5gms),
- Spigelia 3x (0.5ml),
- Silicea 3x (0.5gms),
- Thuja occidentalis 3x 0.75ml.
Mode of action of homeopathic ingredients in Allen A84 Lipoma Drops
- Baryta carbonica 3x: Fatty tumors or lipomas especially around the neck.
- Calcarea arsenicosa 3x: Lipomas especially in fat women around climacteric conditions, may suffer fatty liver condition. Treats hepatic lipoma
- Calcarea carbonica 3x: Formation of lipomas in obese people (fair, fat and flabby)
- Calcarea fluorica 3x: Swellings and indurated enlargements having their seat in the fasciae.
- Lapis albus 3x: A specific for lipomas. Dissolves mature adipose tissue
- Radium bromide 3x: A good remedy for tumors such as lipomas.
- Spigelia 3x: A good remedy for indurated tumors such as lipomas.
- Silicea 3x: Removes lipomas.
- Thuja occidentalis 3x: It cures many spongy tumors, fatty tissue deposits.
Side effects: No side effects of <> are known
Contra indications: No contra indications for the use of <> are known. Other products do not interfere with any other medication.
Tip: For better results, Dr. Rukmani suggests A84 drops along with 4 additional homeopathy medicines. Available as a Lipoma treatment Kit, know more
|Take 50 Drops in half a cup of water daily 4 times for 4 days. After 4 days, take 30 Drops, 3 times a day. Or as directed by the Physician.
|Allen Homoeo and Herbal Products Limited
|No side effects of Allen A84 Lipoma Drops are known
|No contraindications for the use of Allen A84 Lipoma Drops are known. Other products do not interfere with any other medication.