Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Millefolium pentarkan
Schwabe Millefolium pentarkan tablet the proven natural therapy for excessive uterine bleeding, controls discharge of excessive black blood, checks early and copious menses, controls profuse flow of bright red blood due to - post-operative weakness, slightest motion, lifting heavy weight etc.
Indications: Menorrhagia, hypermenorrhoea and related symptoms.
The proven natural therapy for excessive uterine bleeding Abnormal uterine bleeding is bleeding between monthly periods, prolonged bleeding, or an extremely heavy period. This can be caused by hormone changes, fibroids, polyps, or early pregnancy.
About Millifolium Pentarkan:
- Controls discharge of excessive black blood
- Checks early and copious menses
- Controls profuse flow of bright red blood due to - post-operative weakness, slightest motion, lifting heavyweight, etc
Menorrhagia (prolonged menstruation) and hypermenorrhoea (excessive uterine bleeding) are cycle disturbances manifested by a change in menstrual bleeding patterns. Menorrhagia is characterised by a lengthened duration of menstrual bleeding (longer than6 days), whereas hypermenorrhoea describes a condition where the intensity of bleeding is much more than the normal quantity. Anomalies in the intensity of bleeding generally be traced back to anatomical changes in the uterus and adnexa. These in could be caused by inflammatory processes, displacement of the uterus, matous changes, endometriosis (ectopia of the endometrium) or hypoplasia of the uterus. Millefolium Pentarkan a combination of 3 individual homoeopathic components is suitable for the treatment of menorrhagia and hypermenorrhoea.
The guiding principle for the composition of Millefolium Pentarkan was to ensure that each individual component contributed positively to the overall effect of the combination and that the medicine was safe. The therapeutic components Millefolium Sabina and Erigeron canadensis are proven homoeopathic remedies. They complement one another when used for lengthened menstruation (menorrhagia) and in case of profuse menstrual bleeding (hypermenorrhoea).
Ingredients: Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
- Erigeron canadensis 1x 25 mg: Profuse bleeding between periods, White discharge with pain in the abdomen.
- Millefolium Q 75 mg: Profuse menses with cramps in the uterine and abdominal region.
- Sabina 3x 25 mg: Profuse menses with clotted blood. Discharge between periods.
- Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Mode of action of the individual ingredients in Millefolium pentarkan
- Erigeron canadensis: It is indicated in menorrhagia, hypermenorrhoea and metrorrhagia accompanied by diarrhoea or dysuria, profuse flow of bright-red blood or bleeding haemorrhoids or nose bleed instead of menses.
- Millefolium: It is indicated for metrorrhagia, menses early and with bright-red fluid. Otherwise it is considered a valuable medicine for various types of haemorrhages, bright red in colour, bad effects of over lifting, overexertion and due to post-operative weaknesses.
- Sabina: It is organ specific to uterus and is indicated for menorrhagia and metrorrhagia discharge of excessive black blood, menses too early, too copious, and continue too long, menstrual discharge partly fluid, partly clotted and offensive, bright-red or dark and coagulated, flows mostly in paroxysms, which are brought on by slightest motion.
|Interactions||No interactions between Millefolium Pentarkan and other products are known.|
|Side effects||No side effect of Millefolium Pentarkan are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Millefolium Pentarkan are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets of Schwabe Millefolium pentarkan Tablet every 1-2 hours as improvement sets in, 1-2 tablets thrice daily. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|