Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Two leading doctors recommend their choice of homeopathic remedies to get relief from migraine/headaches that may have these symptoms
- Pain areas: in the eyes, face, or neck
- Pain types: can be dull
- Headache: can be acute, frequent, or throbbing
- Visual: sensitivity to light, distorted vision, or seeing flashes of light
- Whole body: dizziness, light-headedness, or malaise
- Sensory: aura or sensitivity to sound
- Gastrointestinal: nausea or vomiting
- Also common: irritability, nasal congestion, or scalp
Why homeopathy combinations for migraine, headache?
Here are a few reasons why medicine combinations are recommended:
Enhanced effectiveness: Different medications target different aspects of a migraine attack. Combining medications with different mechanisms of action can provide more comprehensive relief by targeting multiple pathways involved in migraine development, such as pain relief, reducing inflammation, or constricting blood vessels.
Symptom relief: Migraine attacks can involve various symptoms, including headache, nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound, and more. Medication combinations can target specific symptoms to provide more comprehensive relief. For example, a combination might include a pain reliever for the headache, an antiemetic for nausea, and a triptan to constrict blood vessels.
Individual response: Migraines can differ among individuals, and what works for one person may not work for another. Combining medications allows doctors to tailor treatment to an individual's specific needs and response. By trying different combinations, doctors can optimize the treatment plan based on the patient's feedback and adjust the dosages as necessary.
Preventive and acute treatment: Some medications are designed to prevent migraines from occurring (mitigating triggers), while others are intended to relieve symptoms during an active migraine attack. By combining preventive and acute medications, doctors can provide both immediate relief and long-term management of migraines.
Minimizing side effects: Combining medications may allow doctors to use lower dosages of individual drugs, reducing the risk of side effects. Some medications can cause adverse effects when used at high doses, but by combining them with other drugs, doctors can achieve the desired therapeutic effect with lower doses of each individual medication.
Dr. Pranjali advised Homeopathy Migraine Mother Tincture Mix
In her Youtube video titled "headache homeopathy treatment | homeopathic medicine for migraine | सर दर्द की होम्योपैथिक मेडिसिन" she talks of the homeopathic approach to migraine treatment
She advises the following mother tincture combination -
- Sangunaria mother tincture: effective remedy for right-sided migraine. The pain starts from the back of head i.e. occiput, ascends and settles over the right eye. Lying down quietly in a dark room brings relief. In some cases, sleep may relieve pain. women during menopause and those fasting (going without meals) often triggers a migraine headache in persons prescribed Homeopathic medicine Sanguinaria Canadensis. It is also the medicine to prescribe when the headache starts in the morning, increases during the day and lasts until sunset.
- Ceanothus mother tincture for severe headache that seem to settle above the eyes, pain in eye balls, pain in the root of nose. Also useful for women having nausea and headache during menstrual cycles
- Damiana mother tincture Dr K S Gopi says"Damiana is the head remedy for migraine. It aborts migraine. Take 20 drops tincture in water during the attack. The patient sleeps after 2 doses"
- China officinalis mother tincture useful for intense headache that seem to originate from back of head
Mix all in equal quantities and take 20 drops with 1/4 cup of water 3 times in a day
Dr Kirti advise headache patent combination 1
In his Youtube video titled "Homoeopathic medicine for migraine headache? explain!" he suggests
- R16 by dr Reckeweg, dose 10-15 drop three times a day with some water. This German headache formula is indicated for neuralgia of the head, chill induced headache and indisposition due to continuous headache
- Natrum carb 30, 2 drop three times a day. Natrum carb. is effective medicine for migraine headache from sun exposure. Vertigo appears along with headache from sun exposure in such cases. The pressive headache is accompanied by cloudiness of eyes. Heat in the head and congestion may be felt. Shooting pain in the forehead also suggests use of Natrum Carbonicum.
Dr. Kirti advise homeopathy headache MT combination 2
Watch his YouTube video titled 'Headache! सरदर्द ! Homeopathic medicine for Headache? Explain!' for more details
- Iris Versicolor Q Mother tincture 1/3 or 10 ml. Iris Versicolor for migraine attended with intense nausea, vomiting or acidity. Vomiting of acidic, sour, bitter, belching with intense burning behind sternum and in throat is well marked. Acidic stomach reflux leads to headaches. Headache with diarrhoea signals prescription of Iris Versicolor. This medicine is also useful where migraine begins with a blur before the eyes.
- Belladonna Q mother tincture 1/3 or 10 ml. Belladonna works best for migraine with intense throbbing, pulsating headache with feeling of fullness in the head. Light seems to worsen the headache, Noise is unbearable. In some cases, exposure to cold air can trigger a migraine episode. Hard pressure over the head is the only way some relief is felt in such cases.
- Passiflora Q mother tincture 1/3 or 10 ml. for intense headaches, feeling that upper portion of the head may come off. Headache indiced by insomnia, emotional stress leading to headache and sleeplessness in the evening. It relieves tension headaches effectively
doses: 20 drops headache combination every 1/2 hour with some water in acute headache. 20 drops 3 times a day with some water in chronic conditions.
SBL Homeopathy medicine combo for migraine
- SBL Relaxhed Drops - a patent combination of Iris Vers 3x, cedron 3x, Ignatia amara 3x, Spigelia anthelmia 3x, Usnea Barbata 3x for headache
- SBL BC12 Biocombination Tablets - biochemic cell salts that help headache due to sun heat, congestion, over exertion, lack of sleep, low functioning liver, stress, worries and anxiety
- SBL Sativol syrup - this nervine and rejuventive tonic for nervous, sensitive people, and neurological disorders that lead to migraine
Related: Homoeopathy Migraine/Headache medicine list
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines