Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
REPL 130 is a very effective homeopathic medicine for deafness, hearing loss, conductive hearing loss in one or both ears, old age situations, difficulty in hearing other people & often a misunderstanding.
In the case of old age, there are multiple reasons for deafness and hearing problems. Cold, ear becoming blank with a sudden loud sound, pus formation in-ear, dirt in-ear, al these may happen due to another disease.
Deafness Causes: Several infections cause sudden hearing loss during or immediately after acute illness. Common causes include bacterial meningitis, Lyme disease, and many viral infections. Other Factors that may damage or lead to loss of the hairs and nerve cells in your inner ear include Aging due to degeneration of inner ear structures that occurs over time, Exposure to loud sounds that can damage the cells of your inner ear, Heredity, Occupational or recreational noises
- Deafness, Hearing loss
- Conductive hearing loss in one or both ear
- difficulty in hearing due to old age
Mode of Action of ingredients used in REPL Dr. Advice No. 130 (DEAF-EN)
- Merc Sol 6: Thick, yellow discharge; fetid and bloody. Otalgia, worse warmth of bed; at night sticking pains. Boils in the external canal
- Kali Mur 6: Sinus pain, Earache which occurs due to exposure or atmospheric pressure change, adult travelers ear discomfort.
- Hydrastis C Q: Mucopurulent discharge from ear with pain.
- Graphites 6: Dryness of inner ear. Cracking in ears when eating. The hardness of hearing.
- Pulsatilla Q: Hearing is difficult as if the ear were stuffed. Otorrhea. Thick, bland discharge; offensive odor. External ear swollen and red.
- Plantago Q: Hearing acute; noise painful. Sticking pain in ears. Pain goes from one ear to the other through the head.
Dosage: 8 to 10 drops with 1/4 cup of water 3-4 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
वृद्ध व्यक्तियों में कम सुनाई पड़ना या ऊँचा सुनाई पड़ने से अनेक कारण हो सकते हैं। सर्दी लगना, अचानक ऊँची आवाज पड़ने के कारण कान बन्द हो जाना, कान पकना, कान में मैल, किसी अन्य बीमारी से ऐसा हो सकता है। जन्म से बहरेपन की कोई औषधि नहीं परन्तु अन्य कारणों से बहरेपन के लिए यह औषधि लाभदायक साबित होती है।