Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Anbuta Plus Drops
Anbuta Plus Drops is a Homeopathic immunomodulator remedy for compromised immunity. A compromised immune system is the underlying cause of many ailments like HIV, cancer, Tuberculosis, Viral hepatitis, non healing wounds etc. Anbuta Plus has been scientifically proven to be particularly effective on patients with Immuno compromised conditions. Anbuta Plus works as a homeopathic immunomodulator that helps to modulate the immune system by activating and enlarging the function of macrophages (a type of white blood cells) which, in turn, helps to improve the immune response of the whole body.
How does Anbuta plus boost your immune system?
Anbuta plus helps activate the bodiesnatural immune response by
- Activating macrophages (a type of white blood cells known for their immune system properties)
- activates bone marrow cells
- Modulates TNF (tumour necrosis factor-alpha) levels in the body. When TNF alpha levels are reduced, the toxemic levels reduced
- Increases CD4 and CD8 cells
- Increases platelet count
- Increases appetite within 48 hours
Anbuta plus significantly enhances immunity and there by quality of life by
- Decreasing the bodys viral load
- Prevents any opportunistic infections by building strong immune system
- Significantly reduces chronic ailments and recurrent illness
- Helps in weight gain
- Enchances work capacity and reduces absence due to sickness making patient energetic
Anbuta boosts immunity while ensuring high safety without any side effects
- Anbuta plus is non genotoxic to the in vitro human lymphocyte.
- Its a proven immunomodulator without any toxicity or side effects or drug interaction, can be safely given with allopathic or herbal medicines.
Benefits of taking Anbuta Plus
- Anbuta Plus is easy to administer, handle, is readily available and affordable.
- Anbuta Plus is a type of medication that helps resuscitate a depressed immune system.
- Anbuta Plus helps to fight all kinds of immunity related problems.
- Anbuta Plus effect of enlarging the macrophages helps in decreasing the incidence of opportunistic infections.
- Anbuta Plus helps in boosting the immune system.
- Anbuta Plus has no known side effect.
- Aconitum napellus DH20
- Arsenicum album DH18
- Asafoetida DH20
- Calcarea carbonica DH16
- Conium maculatum DH17
- Ipecacuanha DH13
- Phosphorous DH20
- Rhus toxicodendron
- Silicea DH20
- Sulfur DH24
- Thuja occidentalis DH15
Administration of Anbuta Plus Drops
a) First strike the bottom of the bottle of Anbuta Plus, while holding it with one hand, on the palm of the other hand about fifteen (15) times before taking the medicine.
b) Take reccomended dosage (10 drops for adults and 5 drops for children) under the tongue and hold it for 30 seconds (half a minute) before you gulp/swallow.
c) Consume Anbuta Plus up to six times a day depending on the severity of the illness. The dosage can be advised by the doctor.
d) pls do not eat or drink anything (except taking water) 30 minutes before and after taking Anbuta Plus.
e) You should keep medicine away from sunlight, celphone, T.V., radio, fridge, microwave and other electronic appliances.
FAQ on Anbuta plus
Q:Is Anbuta Plus Safe?
A: All homeopathic medicines are highly diluted with distilled water or alcohol, so that inactive ingredients of the drug are not traceable. All known homeopathic medicines are known to be safe and so is Anbuta Plus. The product has no known toxicity.
Q:Who can take Immuno Modulators?
A: Anybody with compromised immune system or lowered immune response, including those due to suppression by HIV/AIDS and Cancer can take Anbuta Plus.
Q:For how long does one need to take MODULATORS?
A: Upon prescription, as advised by the doctor.
Q: How does Anbuta Plus taste?
A: Anbuta Plus tastes like water because it is highly diluted with purified water.
Q: Can Anbuta Plus be taken with my other medication?
A: Yes, Anbuta Plus can be taken with any other medication, including Anti Retroviral Therapy (ARV).
|Dosage||10 drops sublingually (under the tongue) 3 times per day, 30 minutes before meals. Children below 5 years 5 drops three times a day. Half an hour before or after no solid food to be taken.|
|Symptoms||Weak Immunity,Viral infection, Measles, Flu, Dengue|
|Manufacturer||Natel Neutatec india Pvt. Ltd|