Agom Kesharanjana Gutika Tailark combo for Hairfall
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Agom Kesharanjana for Hairfall
Agom Kesharanjana brings you the best of Ayurveda and Homeopathy to address your hair problems. Its balanced comination of most effective homeoayur herbal medicines will give you best results.
Formulated by Vd. S. G. Mahajan, a pioneer of micro medicines. Each of the existing pathy's had one or the other drawbacks. The thought of bringing in a different trait in medicine, which would be simple, easy and moreover without any side effects prevailed in his mind. While studying different pathy's came across Dr. Kulkarni’s Electro Homoeopathy and learned that these medicines are purely herbal and harmless. Dr. Ghosh's Book ‘Drugs of Hindustan’ directed the efforts towards the goal.
Kesharanjana combo provides twin benefits; internal (pills) and oil (external) ensure all round care and inside out approach to ensuring 100% hair care that is natural and effective
Agom Kesharanjana Oil improves blood circulation and nourishes hair. It also stops hair falling and graying, rejuvenates pigments.
Agom Kesharanjana Pills is effective in controlling hair loss, stops hair graying, treats split ends and dry hair and rejuvenates pigments.
Agom Kesharanjana Pills contains homeopathic ingredients like Centella asiatica 3x; Eclipta alba 3x, hibiscus rosasinensis 3x, embilica officinals 3x whose mode of actions is
- Maintains balance of Pitta Dosha
- Controls deficiency of Iron and Calcium
Agom Kesharanjana Contains : Centella asiatica 3x; eclipta alba 3x, hibiscus rosasinensis 3x, embilica officinals 3x and fiscus bengalensis 3x.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Kesharanjana
- Centella asiatica : also known as Brahmi or Indian Pennywort, is rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and phytochemicals. It acts as a fortifying agent that nourishes the hair follicles and scalp and priming it for a healthy hair growth. It helps in improving blood circulation, allowing the proper flow of oxygen and nutrients to the scalp
- Eclipta alba is also known as Bhringraj powerful liver cleanser, and is especially good for the hair. It helps to prevent hair fall, premature graying of hair and split ends. It helps in strengthening hair roots, promotes hair growth and good for overall hair care. Simple paste of bhringraj leaves are used in baldness
- Hibiscus rosasinens is also known as Chinese hibiscus, the flowers or petals are effective in promoting hair growth and fighting their falls. Rich in vitamins A and C, it is also used for multiple hair treatments (natural packs, masks, and oil )
- Emblica officinalis is also known as Amla, its berry is high in antioxidants also contains calcium, which promotes healthier bone growth inclusive of nails and hair. It fight hair loss, stimulate hair growth, and prevent prematurely gray hair. Amla oil will help moisturize the scalp and keep dandruff at bay
- Fiscus bengalensis (Banyan tree): Massaging the scalp and hair with oil nourishes the cells, rejuvenates dry hair, stimulates circulation in the scalp, and promotes hair growth. The oil also helps to naturally cleanse and detoxify the scalp and the roots of the hair
Dosage: 4 pills are to be taken twice daily with water , results are seen within 20 – 25 days. People with naturally thick hair, hairgrowth is abundant. Within 5-6 months growth of hair is prominent.
Application of Oil
Agom Kesharanjana Oil: Shake the contents of the bottle before mixing with 100 to 150 gm of Coconut oil depending upon the condition. Shake the bottle vigorously every time before use. Apply the oil liberally to the scalp. Falling of hair will stop in a period ranging between 20 to 25 days depending upon the severity and duration of the condition. New hair will appear in place of those fallen earlier so as to give a definite feeling of growth within 5-6 months. Storpy hair will grow and new hair will appear as long as the roots are intact. In case the pores of the skin are blocked the hair will not grow. In acute cases of hair fall application of oil alone will not be of help as desired. Application of oil to scalp and soles of feet at bed time results in giving sound sleep.
Oil for external use only. For best results apply Kesharanjana Oil daily before going to bed.