Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Verbascum Thapsus Medicated pills
Also known as: Great mullein or common mullein.
Hindi Name Jangli Tambakoo
English Name Great Mullein
Botanical Name Verbascum Densiflorum, Verbascum Phlomoides, Verbascum Thapsus
Mullein Essential Oil is processed from Mullein leaves and flowers.
It possesses Analgesic property which acts directly on the nervous system of the body and relieves Pain. It relieves Toothache, Headache, and Sinusitis.
The Antiseptic property prevents Wounds from becoming septic by activating the White Blood Cells to the affected area. It inhibits the growth of microbes. It speeds up the healing process of Wounds and Cuts.
The Antiinflammatory action helps in curbing Inflammation of Respiratory Tract and Digestive System. It can be due to Cold or ingestion of spicy food or strong beverages.
It also fights against Infection on the Skin, in the Ear and Nose.
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant. Each vial contains more than 225 pellets, more value for money
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Verbascum Thapsus dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve