Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Fucus Vesiculosus 1X Homeopathy Tablets
- Fucus Vesiculosus 1x Tablets is a Homeopathic remedy for obesity and nontoxic goiter. Addresses thyroid enlargement in fat people.
- Contains iodine that acts as a thyroid stimulant, also exophthalmic. Covered in the Indian & German Homeopathic pharmacopeias
- Is traditionally used for fat reduction (slimming effect), Goiter, Improves digestion and reduces flatulence, and constipation. Also used in rheumatism
- Daily intake of two tablets twice a day for weight reduction
- 100Tablets (Vashisht) and 20Gms (Schwabe) packed in a single bottle
- Free from side effects, contra indications, artificial flavors, colours, and chemical preservatives
- Recommended and trusted by homeopaths
- Helps maintaining normal weight associated with thyroid disorders
- Useful in managing weight usually with thyroid dysfunctions
- Also regulates related digestive disturbances, accumulation flatulence, obstinate constipation, etc.
This homeopathic single remedy is prepared from Pure Homeopathic Mother Tincture for addressing obesity, non toxic goiter and thyroid disorders. You get the concentrated effect of Homeopathic mother tinctures in tablets form. This does away with problems like evaporation, leak/spillage etc You have always known how good Homeopathic mother tinctures are to be, now Dr. Vashisht brings the best of mother tinctures in convenient tablets form, manufactured under strict quality control, ensuring strongest value of each mother tincture in pure imported HMS brand lactose based tablets.
Ingredients: Fucus Vesiculosus 1X
- One of its kind remedy in India, made from Homeopathic Mother Tincture as per HPI, GMP standards
- Easily absorbed and digested
|Presentation||100 Tablets packed in a single bottle|
|Manufacturer||Vashisth Homoeopathic Pharmaceuticals|
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed, 2-4 tablets 2-3 times a day. Reduce the dose as symptoms improve. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist|