Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Alpha RC
Schwabe Alpha RC Tablets has five proven homoepathic medicines, Which complement each other in the catarrhal conditions of respiratory tract due to cold and flu, and covers associated problems like malaise, headache etc.
For catarrh of the upper respiratory tract due to cold and flu and associated complaints like malaise, headache, bodyache and mild cough.
Aconitum napellus 3x 25mg; Eupatorium perfoliatum 1x 25mg; Gelsemium sempervirens 3x 25 mg; kalium phosphoricum 3x 25mg; Nux vomica 4x 25mg; Excipients Q.S.
Mode of action of individual homeopathic ingredients in Schwabe Alpha RC Tablets
- Aconitum napellus: Initial inflammatory conditions, sensitivity to cold inspired air resulting in minor congestions, difficulty in breathing, dry cough and influenza like symptoms are covered by this medicine. It coveres catarrh due to cold.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum: Its catarrhal conditions are associated with coryza, sneezing, soreness of chest, muscles and bones; headache, malaise and fever. It covers viral fever symptoms in totality.
- Gelsemium sempervirens: It covers coryza, sore-chest, spasm of the glottis, quickened respiration with spasmodic affections of the lungs; and headache which ameliorates by compression. The feeling of cold in the head is taken care by this ingredient.
- Kalium phosphoricum: Least exertion gives the feeling of obstructed chest and breathelessness (dysponea). Headache, malaisee catarrhal conditions are also covered by this medicine. It has a tendency to impart a feeling of well being, and calming the patient.
- Nux vomica: Cigarettes, smoke, dust, toxic stimulants have adverse effect on the delicate tissues of respiratory organs. These result in catarrhal hoarseness, spasmodic contractions, breathlessness, (shallow respiration and oppressed breathing,) hacking cough and headache. These symptoms respond well by this ingredient.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at the beginning of the complaints, take 1 to 2 tablets of Schwabe Alpha RC Tablets hourly, and once the acute complaints start to subside, take 1 tablet every two hours. Children are to receive half of the adult dose. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
No side effects of Alpha RC are known.
No contra-indications for the use of Alpha RC are known.
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Tablets, 40 tablets in blister pack of 4*10|