Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Alpha CC tablets
- For cough in influenza and chronic cough of irritative and spasmodic nature
- Useful in acute and chronic, dry irritative and spasmodic cough
- Covers cough, which gets worst at night, immediately after lying down
- Useful in catarrhal influenza dry cough stage as well as expectoration stage
- Effective in irritative cough with vomiting
Action of Composition in Alpha CC Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
Bryonia alba 2x 25 mg: Dry, hacking cough from irritation, Cough, dry, at night; must sit up; worse after eating or drinking, with vomiting, with stitches in chest, and expectoration of rust-colored sputa.
Drosera rotundifolia 2x 25 mg: Cough very deep and hoarse; worse, after midnight; yellow expectoration, with bleeding from nose and mouth; retching. Deep, hoarse voice; hoarseness; laryngitis. Rough, scraping sensation deep in the fauces and soft palate.
Eucalyptus globulus 2x 25 mg: Constant sensation of phlegm in throat, with expectoration of slightly thick white frothy mucus, not profuse.
Ipecacuanha 3x 25mg: constant constriction in chest. Asthma. Yearly attacks of difficult shortness of breathing. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath.
Antimonium sulphuratum aurantium 3x 25 mg: A remarkable remedy for many forms of chronic nasal and bronchial catarrh. Dry hard cough
Direction of use of Alpha CC
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, at the beginning of the complaints, take 1 to 2 tablets hourly, and once the acute complaints start to subside, take 1 tablet 3 times daily. Children are to receive half of the adult dose. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects: No side effects of Alpha - CC are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Alpha - CC are known.
Interactions: None known up to present.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage