Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Pyrogenium is used for the treatment of multiple health complications. It is highly useful in the treatment of septic diseases which leads such as fever in women after delivery. It is an excellent remedy for the treatment of typhoid and can be used to cure conditions associated with poisoning. Effects of miscarriage as well as irregular menses is effectively treated with the use of Pyrogenium. It helps in regulating pulse rate and blood circulation.
- Treatment of diarrhoea and dysentery
- Treats catarrhal fevers
- Inflammation in the kidneys
Active ingredients: pyrogenium
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.