Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Pyrites Dilution
Pyrites Dilution is a remedy that has its action on mind producing disturbances making it difficult to perform any mental activity with delusions and perceptual disturbances. There are signs of abnormal sensations in the limbs and skin infections.
Other name: Fools gold, Iron Sulphide
Causes and symptoms for Pyrites
- Pyrites has an action on mind producing disturbances in the mental activities.
- It is indicated in home sickness with indifference to external things and surroundings.
- Alternate irritability with sadness is relieved with Pyrites.
- Great sensitiveness to noise and weeping from sad thoughts.
- The headache is accompanied by vertigo. The head is heavy and painful.
- Throat is painful with dryness. Pyrites relieves the pain in the throat which is burning on empty swallowing.
- Warts on the forehead is an indication for Pyrites.
- Pain in the abdomen is cramping and griping, indicates Pyrites.
- Pyrites is indicated in vaginal discharge; brown in color with itching in the genitals. The vulva and uterus feel open.
- For formication feeling in the left leg and foot is relieved with Pyrites.
- Cramps in the leg, in the morning on waking and better by pressure.
- It is indicated in female complaints and stomach complaints.
- It produces abnormal sensations in the limbs and skin complaints.
- Helps to concentrate and make mind more alert and observant and reduces the anxiety marked with biting of nails
- Makes throat less painful and dry with burning sensations on empty swallowing
- Helps in reducing the constant pain and vertigo in the head where pain in bursting and pulsating
- Effective in reducing the heaviness, cramping and griping in the abdomen and balances the increased or decreased appetite
- Heals the cracked foot and heels skin
- Productive in reducing the brown colored vaginal discharge and itching in the genitals and sometimes the vulva and uterus feels open
Side effects of Pyrites
- There are no such side effects.
- But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Pyrites
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Pyrites
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Pyrites Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.