Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Opium Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Also known as Laudanum, Dried Latex of the Poppy (Papaver Somniferum)
Opium produces insensibility of the nervous system, depression, drowsy stupor, painlessness, general sluggishness and lack of vital reactions. The complaints are accompanied by heavy stupid sleep and stertorous breathing. Opium lessens the voluntary movements, contract pupil, depresses higher intellectual functions, and lessens self-control and power of concentration. It stimulates the imagination.
Opium is very effective for loss of senses related to taste and smell. It also addresses emergence of phantom oral sensations (olfactory hallucination) and Parosmia ( distorted smell perception) which some patients suffer. Opium find popular application in deliriums, uncontrolled twitchings etc
Opium 30 is prescribed when the patient have delirium tremors over and over again from alcohol ill-effects says Dr KS Gopi. Expression of fright or terror on face. Breathing strenuous, visions of animals and ghosts with uneasy sleep.
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant. Each vial contains more than 225 pellets, more value for money
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Opium dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve