Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Nux Vomica Homeopathy Pills:
Also known as Poison Nut.
- The complaints that arise after excess of eating meat, chicken, drinking lot of alcohol, sexual excess.
- Excess anger, worries, sedentary life where people tend to eat and sit on one place, disappointment with life and constant thoughts which desire to be alone are well relieved with the help of Nux vomica.
- Spasm and exaggerated sensitiveness are the key features seen in the complaints of patients who need Nux vomica.
- Chilliness, tip of nose is cold, body cannot be warmed even if covered, hands cold.
- Rigidity of muscles that affects mobility/motion of the body.
- Nux vomica is given to patients who are drugged with strong medication in the past, it helps to neutralize
- Helps improve mood swings and anger
- Elevates mood, corrects irritable feelings and sulky mood
- Soothes severe headaches after sun exposure or alcohol-related hangover
- Corrects sensitivity issues in eyes and soothes irritation
- Improves symptoms of cough, cold, and constant sneezing
- Heals ulcers in the mouth accompanied by dryness
- Alleviates tooth sensitivity after consuming cold food items
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication.
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
- Size: 2 dram Glass Vials.
Composition: Active ingredients: Nux Vomica dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose.
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine?
Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Precautions while taking Nux Vomica:
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve
- Get the goodness of Nux Vomica medicated globules in various potencies. Available in 2 dram sterile glass vials, medicated from authentic Dilutions by traditional hand succussion method.
Safety guidelines when taking homeopathy medicine:
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible, it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.